Get the skills you need for the next step in your career by applying for the Fogarty foundation grants at the Edith Cowan University in Australia.
Highly motivated Australian students are eligible to apply for this grant. The award is open to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Clarity of Information
Fab choice for Australian students to get a postgraduate degree
The Fogarty Foundation provides educational and leadership opportunities for young people across the spectrum of the WA community. It has partnered with a range of organizations that deliver innovative projects and educational opportunities
Why at the Edith Cowan University? While studying at the university, candidates can get a broad range of volunteer work opportunities. Here, students candidates can get the skills, knowledge, experience, and values required to deliver outcomes now and into the future.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Fogarty Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a current 1st year or commencing ECU student and enrolled in the Graduate Certificate of Education (Learning Difficulties), or the Master of Education, and pass all units of study.
- If you are drawing towards this education award then you are enforced to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers can apply for this studentship via ECU Online application Portal.
- Along with your application, you will be asked to provide a written personal statement and copy of your teaching qualifications and academic transcripts.
- For taking confirmation, claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates from a recognized US university.
- Seekers may be asked to provide evidence of English proficiency to study.
Benefits: The grant will provide the amount worth up to $40,000 to cover the full and half course fee.
Originally posted by: Scholarship Positions