Dazzling aspirants from Germany and all around the world have an excellent opportunity to apply for the opportunity
s for International Students to Study Abroad for the academic year 2020-2021.
Clarity of Information
Fab choice for aspirants from Germany and all around the world
The University of Kiel is also the only fully-fledged university in the state. It is the 2nd largest university of Denmark. The university has created working and studying conditions over the past few years that are compatible with having a family.
Why at the University of Kiel? While studying at this university, candidates can attend skills workshops, meet industry professionals and find part-time jobs for their future career. They can get advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Kiel
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: German and international students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Germany and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be applying for the bachelor degree coursework in any of their chosen subjects at any partner institutions in Europe, Asia, and North America for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
For acquiring this education award, claimants are required to apply for admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at any partner institutions of the University of Kiel. After taking confirmation, applicants can download the award application form available on this link from 1st November. The complete applications should be sent to the Kiel University, International Center CAU-Exchange – Ms. Volland / Dr. Grunwald Westring 400 24118 Kiel.
Benefits: Each university will provide educational benefits for students to study abroad.
Originally posted by: Scholarship Positions