The Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation (MHESI), Thailand is inviting participants to join the DUO-Thailand Fellowship program which is the exchange of students between Thai and European Union higher education institutions.
The main motive of this educational award is to attract Thai students in order to pursue a higher degree at any European university. Similarly, to encourage European candidates for undertaking a higher degree at any Thai university.
Clarity of Information
A valuable program for Thailand and Europe stduents
The foundation of a Fellowship Programme within the ASEM framework was first made by the Asia-Europe Vision Group in 1999. It aims to underscore the educational exchanges between Asia and Europe is key to establishing a deeper understanding between the peoples of the two continents.
Why at this educational program? Through this educational program, the participants will have an opportunity to pursue their higher education at any European or Thai university. It will also give a good amount of funding for their studies.
- University or Organization: The Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation(MHESI)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Education
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Thailand and Europe
- Application Deadline: October 4, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The participants from Thailand and Europe are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a higher degree program at any Thai and European university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant is currently studying in their home universities.
How to Apply
Bureau of International Cooperation Strategy, 10th floor
Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation
328 Si Ayutthaya Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, 10400, THAILAND
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit official letter nominating pairs, a copy of cooperation agreement between Thai and European universities, a copy of record of DUO- Thailand study programme, copy of transcripts/study record (As for European students, a copy of transcript/study record should be translated into English and GPA has to be converted to ECTS system (A, B, C, D) with the application form.
- Language Requirement: Thai students are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language ability for studying in Europe.
For Thai applicants, the award amount is up to 4,800 euro (1,200 euro/month for 4 months) and for European candidates, the grant value is up to 3,200 euro (800 euro/month for 4 months).
Originally posted by: Scholarship Positions