Getting free money for your education is nothing short of a blessing. Lee University is giving you an opportunity to fund your education by providing Presidential International Student Scholarships in the USA.
The studentship is available for those deserving aspirants from all nationalities who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Clarity of Information
Admirable opportunity for aspirants from all nationalities to study the undergraduate degree coursework in the USA.
Lee University offers 50 majors with over 100 individual programs. It is emerging as a leader in higher education in the southeastern region and consistently ranked in the “Top Tier” in the South by U.S. News & World Report.
Why at Lee University? While studying at this university, you can get connected with employers and the community and prepare for your future employment. Develop your skills and experiences through our programs and launch your career with confidence.
Application Deadline: October 01, 2019
- University or Organization: Lee University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $7,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to be graduated from an approved high school with a 28-36 composite score on the ACT or 1310-1600 total score on the SAT and apply for the bachelor degree program at the university in session 2020-2021.
How to Apply
For being accepted to this studentship, claimants are requested to be enrolling in the undergraduate degree coursework at Lee University. When you will get an enrollment, you will be automatically considered for this education award.
For taking entrance in the bachelor degree program, seekers are needed to maintain a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA and a 2 credit hours per semester and have a satisfactory achievement in terms of character, ability, academic foundation, purpose, and personality. Applicants are also advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must include an official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school, an official test score report from ACT or College Board (SAT), documentation of having received 2 varicella vaccinations, or medical documentation of immunity to chickenpox and residential Life application.
- Language Requirements: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: This Award is $7,500 per year for a total of $30,000 over four years or eight semesters.
Originally posted by: Scholarship Positions