Looking for a career that highlights your unique research skills? Good News! The University of Vienna is awarding Short-Term Grants Abroad in Austria.
The award is available for those brilliant aspirants from Austria who wish to carry out research abroad laboratory work, field studies or research in archives, libraries, scientific collections, etc.
Clarity of Information
Excellent opportunity for Austrian students
The University of Vienna is one of the largest universities in Europe, and also one of the most renowned. It is the oldest university in the German-speaking world. It is rated high in academic reputation and the number of international students.
Why at the University of Vienna? The university gives a great opportunity to those candidates who have the potential to become a success. While studying here, students can recognize their skills and get the study opportunity at any place.
- University or Organization: University of Vienna
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: € 800 – € 2.000 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Austrian students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Austria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in the subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the award, the applicant needs to complete the four years after completion of the bachelor’s or master’s degree program and have been admitted to a diploma/master’s/doctoral or PhD program.
- The subject of the diploma/ master’s/doctoral thesis has been approved by the administrative body responsible for study matters (“Studienpräses”) or by the Directorate of studies. Successful presentation of the doctoral thesis project at the faculty (only applies to PhD students)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are requested to be registered as a diploma, doctoral, master or PhD degree students at the University of Vienna. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a CV, detailed description of the research proposal, academic records to date: transcript of records, proof of submission of the proposed subject of diploma/master/doctoral thesis, proof of consent from the proposed interviewees, certificate or confirmation of proficiency in the required foreign language (host country), letter of recommendation, signed by the academic supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance, seekers are demanded to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: The proof of language skills must be handed in at the time of applying.
Amount of grant per month € 800 – € 2.000 (depending on the host country and study level) and if the duration of the research stay lasts longer than half a semester, students are exempted from tuition fees at the University of Vienna.
Application Deadline: 15 October, 1 February, 15 May
Originally posted by: Scholarship Positions